School Holiday Fun!
As flooding has spread significantly in parts of Southland causing a State of Emergency last week, children have been stuck in doors at the start of their school holidays. However in the town of Bluff a fun filled school holiday programme has been the centre of attention for school kids.
With walking distance close to Te Rau Aroha Marae on Bradshaw Street the school holiday programme called Rangatahi Zone is equipped for 10 to 18 year olds, providing numerous activities for free.
Activities available include:
● Action Sports – Smash it Room, Axe-Throwing, Archery, Mini Golf, Army Training and more
● Te Taiao – Gardening and the Environment
● Mahi Toi – Traditional Portraits, Jewellery Making and more
● Tech – Music, DJ Mixing, Gaming, Coding, Robots and 3D Printing demos
● Te Ao Maori – Poi Making, Kite Making and Weaving
● Wairua – Mirimiri, Sound Healing through Koreo and more
● Beauty and Career – Nail Stations, Barber, Hair Dressing, Body and Skin Care, and Heena
● Kai – BBQ, Waffle and Pizza Stations, Cup Cake Decorating and more.
Rangatahi Zone is a great space for children during the school holidays as they can experience unique activities that are sponsored by great businesses!
For more information about this awesome school holiday programme visit their website at www.rangatahizone.org.